Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Philosopher's Carnival: Call for Submissions

I'll be hosting the next Philosopher's Carnival, on June 28th. (The current edition is here.) If you have a blog post that you'd like to submit, you can do so here.

Also, hey, if you feel inspired to write something new with this in mind, you've got plenty of time to do so. You have something you've been burning to say about truth-value gaps, dialetheism and the Curry Paradox, right?

Or....what's that, you say? You actually don't have anything to say about that?

Well, OK, then. Posts on all topics are welcome.

(...as are philosophically-themed comics. Yes, I'm talking to you, Ryan. Write me something.)

1 comment:

Emil O. W. Kirkegaard said...

Ooooh. I'll definitely try to write something then. Free publicity and I've been accepted before. :)